Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Let it Snow! OMG

Christmas in Oklahoma is cold, But we generally get Ice storms more than snow and usually never much in December.But someone sent a letter to Santa for snow this year! not only did we break records with snow recorded 14 inches we had blizzard conditions. Travel stopped, most got stuck! we had planned for 25 or so and ended up with 10 we couldn't even pickup my husbands parent's that live in the same neighborhood snow drifts. There was a pizza delivery driver that left his vehicle in the street and left. This Christmas Eve was something. Christmas was a wonderful day, my Husbands mom & dad, my girls and there family's and we had a Seafood feast, Crab Leg's,Peel and eat shrimp & for none Seafood lover's roasted chicken. it was all to yummy.

1 comment:

  1. I confess. It was me. I am indeed the idiot who wished for a white Christmas. Who's have thought we'd get a storm that big? Those winds were something else ~ I've never seen snow blown that hard! We got stuck at home for Christmas day instead of going to Edmond to visit my family. It was a nice Christmas after all but I'll never wish for snow again, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Grandma's Princess Evie

Grandma's Princess Evie

Grandmas Drooling Boy Kadean

Grandmas Drooling Boy Kadean